Saturday 21 November 2015

Armies of the Tyrants part 1

Hello gamers.

Welcome to the first in series of posts showcasing the armies of the Tyrants.

The first of these is my Dark Angels army. Based around a Demi Company of the 3rd Company, with detachments of Deathwing and Ravenwing.


I started this army with the old codex, specifically for a doubles event at Warhammer world.  I had Beliel and Deathwing, and Mr. Wilson had Sameal and Ravenwing. We did not do well. Winning two games and loosing three!









Anyway I continued to build up my Deathwing, till the new book was released and normal marines became much more desirable.
So over the course of a month I added the demi company, which has made the force much more rounded,

 






Hope to have a battle report with the Unforgiven wrote up soon. But till then, take care and keep rollng 6's.

Padman.








No comments:

Post a Comment